Thursday, June 25, 2015

Queen's Blade : Commissions Part 4


It's been a little while, but here I am with even more commissions!
Honestly, this intermission wasn't entirely necessary since we're doing alright in terms of time but a little break once in a while can't hurt, now can it?

By Awaerr
And on to the commissions...


By Akairiot
By Akairiot
By Akairiot

There's quite a few characters that I often don't tend to get commissions of, something that can happen for a variety of reasons, including general dislike, no good ideas coming to mind for that particular character, that character has plenty of art already (You'll likely never see a Cattleya commission here) or, simply put, I forgot all about their existence!

The Queen's Blade Wiki is an honest god send when it comes to preparing my commissions in general, particularly with that last problem, so if you haven't visited it, I heartily recommend you go and poke around!
By Tasselcat

Variety wise, Queen's Blade is a series that prospers, having a character that can fulfill just about any niche that fans could want, which makes asking artists about their opinions on the characters I give them a fun little experiment, playing "Find the niche" is never dull.

Additionally, opening myself up a bit more to that variety makes things easy on me too. Don't have to keep asking artists how they feel about drawing robotic arms and legs...
 
By Rafchu
By Maiz-ken





Overall, there's still a lot more I can probably do with these commissions, more action shots, more risqué poses, different girls... it's a lot of fun to think about it as you can plainly see. And so long as I'm enjoying myself, the internet continues to get more and more art as a result for me to share.

By Sefuart
By Metalbolic
By Sefuart



Getting commissions is never dull for me, but what do you guys think? Have you ever asked a commission of an artist? Did you enjoy the experience? Feel free to share in the comments if you 'd like, otherwise, do not hesitate to enjoy the various pics here.

Oh, and don't forget to visit the site of all the artists involved!
They're all great guys and girls!

I'll see you all next time!

1 comment:

  1. The Nyx artwork is absolutely beautiful. I also like Alice, but I wish Dorothy wasn't knock out

    ReplyDelete