Sunday, November 6, 2016

QB Battle 48.4

Sure wasn't expecting the newest Grimoire to get scanned outta the blue, but a deal's a deal, I guess. Hence, here we go again!

Mirrors: App + Media (update) + Extra + Fanmade
Sendspace: App + Media (update) + Extra + Fanmade
Changelog

So yeah, based on the "fire giant" Brimstone, here's Cinderella! Highest BP of all Grimoires (even Zara's), strong standard attacks (for no real reason?), nasty high-damaging freezing beams and tricky maneuvers await you, so beware of her! Be sure to check the tutorial to learn her ins & outs!


If you're interested in the Grimoire's stats, here's how they currently stand:


Do her very few cons make Cindy rather overpowered amongst them all? Probably! :3

Oh by the way, I guess the "online server" thingie turned out to be a bust, it might work fine for a few people, but apparently Gmail won't let lots of people access at the same time, too bad.

While we're on that though, a buddy here proposed the other day making a Discord thingie for QBB, what do you all think, would that be interesting? Wanted to bring that up since I don't have lots of experience with those things, so if you guys figure it'd be something nice for us to have, be sure to let me know! :D

18 comments:

  1. Sweet! and discord would be nice to have :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is a boss and all but I'm sure they'll come up with someone more powerful than her as THE end all be all boss of Grimoire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for the Discord thingie, I think you'll get a good amount of people in it.

    Also, nice Avatar Hadon. - 3-)7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discord has API for multiple languages. If you plan on using discord to run QB online.

    All need to do is make a discord server and probably, have players make a dedicated discord account to connect to the server and send messages around via the current Client.

    I've been maintaining my own discord bot using the js API. I dont know how well the rest works. But I could try looking into it. Ring me on discord If you're interested. discord tag dranzerstar#0714

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at the very least, for now people could just play VS matches between each other as if it was some chatting app...

      But you know, I've been looking into this discord thing, and like you say, there might be some way to use it to play QBB online... however, having everyone with dedicated accounts sounds a bit of a hassle, I'll have to look into the "simplest" way to integrate this discord thing (using C#)...

      Thanks for the suggestion though! :3

      Delete
    2. people can use their normal discord account if people dont mind a having a channel on the side with their self bot sending messages into it.

      Delete
    3. Hm, yeah, we'll see how it turns out, if there's a demand I'll try to figure something out.
      I'm still a bit miffed about all the work I did for the "online servers" having been kinda for naught, le sigh...

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went through the arcade with Cindy. God she's super strong!! I took out Seiten with two charge attacks!! Hey does her ice mirror relect attacks like Rugal Bernstein of KOF's Dark Barrier? It seems to do monster damage on attackers. I wonder what's next for QB now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Called it♪
      But no, by design, no QB attack should ever reflect the damage back to the attacker, that'd be crazy OP.

      Delete
  7. her down swing can k.o airi in single hit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad there is no fan book of KOF's Kula Diamond. It would be cool to see her and Cindy go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ty for update!
    Would it be possible to implement hotkeys for "select attack" and "attack"? Clicking with mouse is slow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to use the tabulator to navigate the buttons, then Intro to press them. Would that be enough? Guess I can do the typical "Alt + key" if it isn't...

      Delete
  10. This doesn't work for me. Everything is properly installed in the right folders, but it always tells me "there are no characters available".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Image of my problem with my files/folders:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tl02i_bBzbUkFhcUw0cjZRaTg

      Delete
    2. Okay, so it only seems to be a problem on a network drive. When I move it to a USB drive, it works fine. :)

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear that, sorry for not replying earlier :D
      The folder structure seemed to be right indeed, the first thing I thought was problems with the folder location itself.

      It's still kind of weird for that to happen, hadn't really tried executing it in a network drive myself ^^U

      Delete