Thursday, July 28, 2016

Drama CDs: Bitoshi Senki Showdown (3/5)

First, before I forget, Saitom tweeted a couple pics of the new Kaguya figure. Also, since I'm talking about figures, Tomoe of all people got a new one.

About the Snow White's craziness poll, "can't blame her" won with 11v-25%, "the strong survive" and "a little crazy" tied with 9v-20%, and then "she DOES seem a little off" and "definitely seems warped to me" tied in last position with 7v-16%.
Well that's funny, the results were pretty distributed. A mysterious little character, now ain't she?

And next poll... oh, it's a funky mini-quiz actually!

Plus, here's a new installment of the witch. If it still makes sense despite the overall weirdness, you can thank my partner for that :3

Enjoy!



...By the way, maybe you're curious as to why we couldn't post the vid last week? Well, me and my partner were engrossed in a legal battle the like of which the world has never seen the like of which, that required us to utter more "Objection!" than the Phoenix Wright saga combined... but in the end we lost. So I resorted to an underhanded loophole, and we made it through.

Though it makes for an amusing (not exaggerated at all :D) story, I'd like to give more details about it... but maybe you guys would see ads in the vid if we did, so I just can't. Oh well.

8 comments:

  1. Damn, that poll, I was wrong ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better luck to other people! Remember, no cheatiiiing!

      Honestly, I spent like a year constantly forgetting which was which myself.

      Delete
  2. Let me guess, you guys got hit with a DMCA takedown? Those seem to run rampant these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if those force you to put ads in your vid... but it's basically that, yeah.

      Delete
    2. Not so much a takedown, but youtube junk yeah.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, sometimes when someone files a claim on a video, saying you owe then ad revenue from the video, ads will start playing on it. It happened to Youtuber Jim Sterling a lot before he figured out an underhanded loophole.

      Delete
    4. Yeah yeah, the Copyright Deadlock, I'm a fan of the guy. Unfortunately, we can't mix in any video/audio we want here, lol.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I think he's one of the few people who can get away with it. Of course with the Digital Homicide vs Jim Sterling Lawsuit and the The Bold Guy vs H3H3 lawsuit over DMCA, as well as the EFF vs the US Government over DRM (under the claim that DRM is unconstitutional), we might be seeing some changes in the next few years.

      Delete