Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Queen's Blade: Return of Amara, Prologue-g

Our princess keeps fighting, but Nanael's tougher than she looks?

Enjoy!


While the princess was apologizing, the sword floating in the air drew near.
“Go, Celestial Saber!”
The sword charged with a buzzing sound as it sliced through the air, but she knocked it away with Setra! With the ensuing spark caused by the parry, the weapon went back to Nanael.
“wouldn't it be better for you to wield it directly?”
“You expect me to touch a woman from earth? I’d get dirty!”
“You’d get dirty...? Milady, let’s show this angel what ‘getting dirty’ means!”
“I agree. Even I will get a bit angry if someone tells me that I’m dirty after taking a bath and getting a massage.”
As soon as she said so, Menace leapt at the angel and let out a knee strike!
“Hiyah!”

Nanael would have never guessed the princess could cover such a distance that fast!
The angel received the deadly knee, Shining Pyramid, and lost her balance.
“Aah, the Holy Milk!”
The milk spilled from the bottle and got Nanael’s outfit wet.
“Crap, try not to spill too much, or we won’t get to drink any!”
The brunette did a huge swing at the stumbling outsider. The scepter’s blow slammed into the angel's chest just as she crouched, trying to save her Holy Milk!
At the moment of the impact, Setra shredded through the angel’s clothes with his teeth!
“Ha-hahaa-! Nice perky breasts you have there!”
White, gooey liquid clung to the tight, white camisole covering the bouncy pair of mounds. It seemed the milk was more viscous than one would be believe.

“Kakakakah! Keep going, Milady. Go get her!”
“Yes!!”
Led by Setra, Menace closed in on Nanael, determination in her eyes.
“Like I’ll let you!”
The blue-haired girl raised her right foot at the approaching princess.
The Celestial Saber wouldn't make it in time. Though it was humiliating to touch a woman from earth directly,  beggars can’t be choosers.
On the other hand, hand-to-hand combat was Menace's specialty.
“Take this! Royal Headbutt!”
With the added weight and hardness of Menace's crown it had the force to fatally injure her opponent!
A strong, certain-kill strike.
“Dammit!”
Nanael’s kick only caught empty air, throwing her off balance, and the head-butt exploded into her!

***

“Kuuh! You’re even more hard-headed than I thought!”
The angel’s face twisted in agony at the blow, and yet she held her ground. However, the Holy Milk had splattered everywhere, staining her body white.
Nanael’s face twitched when she saw the remaining milk, decreasing with every attack she took.
“As expected from an angel, you won’t go down that easily.”
Hearing Setra mutter right next to her, the angel dropped to the floor!
*Zoom!*
Rushing through the air, Setra passed through the same place her head had been until a moment ago!

[She closes in with a head-butt, and then does a diversionary attack swinging the scepter at full force without aiming. They’re more used to fighting than I thought.]
“Tsk!”
The angel clicked her tongue despite herself.
[I know I challenged them, but this is too rigged against me. The advantage we angels have to lord over any earth creature can’t be used here. The ceiling is too low, I can’t get enough altitude to attack from the sky.
And that’s not even the only problem. Menace isn’t fighting on her own. That Living Scepter she has as a weapon is giving her good advice.
First, I gotta do something about that pain in the neck of a weapon. If I bring this into just a one-on-one battle, I should be able to win.]

***

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete