Thursday, April 11, 2019

Queen's Blade: Sword of the Unicorn, chapter 4-c

For the Saint Seiya poll, Mirim beat my Menace 23v-67% vs 11v-32%.
Heh, it was kinda pushing it so far, but at least we had fun, didn't we~?

Next poll, what'd ya fellas think about White Triangle anyways?

And one more bit of the story, featuring half of one of those funky songs! :3

Enjoy!




“Tomoe and I had fun swapping looks, you see.”
A grin could be felt flowing through the shadowy priestess’ mask.
Upon closer inspection, Fio could see she was wearing her shrine maiden uniform in a fairly sloppy manner, boldly exposing her dark breasts. Knowing how prim and proper Tomoe could be, almost uncompromisingly so, he rather doubted she’d ever allow anyone to get away with wearing it like that.
“Oh, great timing, Miss. Do you think you could unfasten these for me?”
The boy casually asked the masked woman for help.
[If she waited until Airi left to show herself, then I doubt they’re working together.]
He’d put down some good money on that bet.

“Hm~, and what would I stand to gain by doing that?”
She sat herself down on the bed, gently toying with the chains and letting them rattle.
“If you want others to do something for you, then it’s only right you offer proper compensation in exchange, wouldn’t you agree?”
“Err…”
Thinking the question over, Fio’s mind came up empty. Whoever this person was, he was pretty sure he had nothing he could interest her with.
“I could sing you a song… I guess?”
“Hm~, thanks but no thanks, if they hear you singing then it’s game over. You got any cash instead?”
“I’m sadly not carrying much of anything at the moment… Oh, I know, why don’t I tell you about my circumstances?”
Fio thought of using the same trick he’d used with Leina. A little sob story here, a bit of sympathy there and he might just convince her to change her tune on taking off his shackles for him.

“Ah, sorry, I’m not interested in life stories.”
His plan ended abruptly with a swing and a miss.
“Oh, don’t be like that, why not listen to the beginning?”
“No one likes a man who can’t take a hint.”
“Aww… But if I stay like this, then I’ll get sacrificed.”
It was time for the pity angle.
“Oh well, life’s a bitch.”
The woman answered back in a monotone, clearly not giving a damn.

“Then again, it’s usually times like these were a hero comes to the rescue, right?”
“A hero…”
Leina’s face popped up in Fio’s mind. She bravely stood up against Airi, declaring she’d protect him…
“Huh?”
The moment he thought about her, he was seized by the strangest feeling.
It was almost as if… someone was holding him in a warm embrace…
[This feeling… It has to be coming from the Sword of the Unicorn.]
And the sensation was getting stronger.

“What’s wrong? You suddenly got spacy on me.”
The masked woman’s voice shook Fio out of his daze.
“Ah, nothing… I…”
She followed his gaze, then grinned through her mask again.
“Ah youth, you get that way looking at me?”
Folding her arms under her chest, the woman steadily emphasized her bust.
“U-Ugh…”
“Yeah, that’s a youngster for you.”
She chuckled, stroking his right hand.

“Tell you what, you said something about singing, right? Why don’t you sing a song for me.”
“Huh?”
“If I like what I hear, I’ll unlock your right hand.”
“Just the right one?”
“You can handle the rest by yourself, after.”
Having said that, the woman then shuffled along to the other side of the bed, passing over him, and turned her attention to the room’s entrance.
It was at this point that Fio finally noticed the striking shape of the woman’s ears.
[She’s an elf.]
“So you going to sing or what?”
“Then, a song about a captured princess, waiting for her knight in shining armor…”
Prompted by the woman, Fio began singing.

“The captured princess has a dream
That someone righteous will save her
Kind,
Strong,
Beautiful,
The righteous one the princess dreams of
Embodies all three

Someone kind has composure
And those who have composure are strong
Strong people are beautiful
And so those who are beautiful are also strong and kind"

***

No comments:

Post a Comment