Thursday, March 7, 2019

Queen's Blade: Sword of the Unicorn, chapter 3-g

For the OP gals poll, Liliana beat Melona 39v-75% versus 13v-25%.
Kind of an expected result, but our slime gal did put up a valiant fight~!

Next poll, ninja time with Naruto!

And in one more bit of the story, a piece of the truth actually comes to light? Also, pic!

Enjoy!




Fio woke up frigid. His vision still hazy, he could still recognize the pale light emitted by a spirit orb along with a high stone ceiling rather than the warm steam filled walls of the bathhouse.
[Shit, guess I got myself caught.]
“Milady…? Are you awake now?”
Airi stood by his bedside, seemingly waiting there for him to come to.
And she wasn’t in her maid uniform either. With nothing but frill covered underwear on her, Airi moved in even closer.
“Ah…”
The boy couldn’t help but marvel at her figure.
[It’s only been a day and I’ve seen Leina, Tomoe and Airi, all three of them naked. Compared to the more curvaceous Leina, or the gentle motherly feel Tomoe gives off, Airi’s got some more stylish and modest proportions to her.]
That said, seeing the redhead in nothing but frilly undies and walking up close to him while he lay in bed felt a lot more scandalous compared to him just sitting around naked with the other two back at the sauna.

“Where am I?”
“In your room, Milady. Although I did somewhat change the accommodations.”
The boy tried sitting up but realized he couldn’t. Iron chains had been bound around both his hands and feet and there were several thick leather belts holding him down to the bed.
“Then again, I suppose I shouldn’t be calling you Milady, but Young Master.”
“So you finally found out, huh?”
“Indeed. I had to help get you comfortable after all.”
“You had to help get me… what?”
He took another look down to see what exactly he was wearing. Iron chains restraining his limbs, riveted leather belts holding him down…
And not much else really, it left very little to the imagination when you really thought about it.


“It certainly did come as a surprise.”
Unlike Leina or Tomoe, who’d just met him, Fio had spent an overwhelmingly long time with Airi already. The look on her face made things clear she still wasn’t quite over her shock on the matter.
“Ah~, so the chief didn’t mention it, did he~?”
He thought back to when Airi was first granted his custody by his ex-troupe of travelling entertainers, the topic of gender never came up.
“You were dressed as a girl back then too, and I’m afraid not a single person told me you were a boy.”

“I mean, it’s not like you asked either.”
He timidly muttered under his breath.
“The matter of your gender must be reported back to my Mistress… that aside, I’d kindly appreciate it if you didn’t run away again.”
“Fat chance of that with me like this.”
“You needn’t worry too much on that point, Young Master. We’ll be leaving soon enough anyways. Although, before that…”
On that note, she gazed at his face.
“W-What?
“Please lend me your power.”
Her lips slowly overlapped his.

“Nh!”
Airi’s maid uniform began materializing over her, flowing as if billowing in the wind. Evidently, Airi was capable of fully recovering her strength using Fio’s power as well… the one that involved kissing him, that is.
Their lips locked for a few moments, then slowly pulled away, almost reluctantly.
“E-Err… Miss Airi?”
“Just Airi is fine, I keep telling you that.”
“You mind taking these off?”
He wriggled his wrists, prompting a rustling clang from the chains.
“I do.”
“But then, I can’t go to the bathroom, you know?”
“Have no fear, just leave that to me and everything will be fine.”
The wraith smiled radiantly, a urine bottle in hand.

“Ugh…”
“If I don’t take you back with me, my Mistress will scold me, Young Master. So while this may be less than convenient for you at the moment, I ask that you please bear with it.”
Returning the urine bottle to the shelf, Airi curtsied politely.
[Bummer. I can’t do a thing.]
Fio looked up to the ceiling, his hope waning.
“Hiah!”
When the wraith unexpectedly gave out a small shriek.
“W-What?”
Surprised, he turned his eyes back to her.
“Y-Young Master, w-what is that!?”

She pointed to his crotch.
With his hands and feet tied and with no way to hold it down after their kiss, his manhood stood proudly pointing towards the heavens, tenting what little fabric he still had on him.
“You really want to know…? Heh, call it a man’s pride, I guess…?”
He joked.
[Now that I don’t need to hide my gender anymore, I guess I don’t need to keep *that* under wraps either.]
Seeing Fio acting so proudly about it, Airi’s eyebrows knitted as if she wasn’t sure how to react.
“I’ll need to report this back to my Mistress as well. Uncomfortable as it may be, I ask that you please wait here a moment.”
Airi said before promptly leaving the room.

“Sure, not like I have anywhere else to be.”
The boy poked fun at his own situation, watching the ribbon on the wraith’s back wiggle as she left.
[Sigh, how did things turn out this way?]
Staring up at the ceiling, he thought back to the events that led them to meeting one another.
It all started with Airi wanting to find a superb singer and dancer to entertain her Mistress. Three meals a day, housing and clothing included, plus a huge contract fee…
Bored with the lifestyle of a travelling entertainer, Fio jumped at the opportunity, and despite being the troupe’s biggest cash cow, the chief, who was at his wit’s end with the selfish sack of lies Fio was, ended up backing the decision.

“I mean, the conditions never specified any gender, so…”
Airi saw him dressed as a girl, started calling him Milady and he just never really saw the need to correct her.
He didn’t mind after all.
Fio had been the troupe’s songstress for a while and during that while, he was their golden goose. So when your golden goose says he feels like dressing like a girl, you just sort of shrug your shoulders and go along with it.
That aside, life with Airi hadn’t been bad or anything.
The maid took care of his daily needs and he was free to more or less do whatever so long as he didn’t try to leave. Living underground was far from ideal, but even then, Airi always went the extra mile just to ensure his comfort.

So, feeling thankful, Fio ended up showing her his power. He wanted to help her, since she’d entered the Queen’s Blade and always came back home exhausted…
Airi was very impressed and Fio was happy.
“Sure wish I hadn’t. I could have just stayed here…”
Unable to sleep the night before, he wandered around looking for Airi when he overheard a conversation between her and her Mistress.
He missed a couple of details, but from what little he did hear, he was able to infer that Airi didn’t belong in their world and that her Mistress had plans to sacrifice him in some sort of ritual.
Sacrifice = Death. No way of misinterpreting that, and since he naturally didn’t want to die…
He ran off the first chance he got while Airi was out fighting a Queen’s Blade match.

[And yet, here I am again, caught and with nothing to show for it.]
“I wonder if someone will come rescue me?”
[Would Leina or Tomoe even bother? For such a lying, irresponsible and self-absorbed guy like me?]
“Guess this is karma… huh? I just had to keep on piling the lies.”
He muttered with a dry laugh.
“I mean, if you can figure out that much on your own then I’d say you’re not doing so bad.”
He suddenly heard someone talking from up above him.
And it was neither Airi, Leina nor Tomoe.
[That outfit… There’s not a single person in this city, no, in this entire Continent who’d dress that way aside Tomoe.]
“Who are you?”
“A priestess?”
“Tomoe?”
“Too bad, try again. Although, this DID belong to her at some point.”
The woman in the priestess uniform who’d come out of nowhere seemed to grin behind her mask.

--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment