Thursday, July 19, 2018

Master of Queen's Blade Excellent Graphics: Melona, Menace

Regarding the redux VQ poll, "I love it!" won with 32v-43%, followed by "I like most of it", "I like some of it" and "I only like a few parts of it" closely one after the other with 16v-21%, 13v-17% and 10v-13%, and finally "I hate it" with 3v-4%.
Comparing with the last time we did the poll, the first two options had more followers, while the last three were a bit more crowded together at the bottom. Hm, maybe after the novelty wore off, people are a bit less excited about that series...?

Next poll is Nyx' comparison poll... and we're reaching the end of the road with these~

So here are a few more designs, for the remaining two gals from the so-called evil trio!

Enjoy!

Next week, we go live...?


No comments:

Post a Comment