Thursday, September 1, 2022

No vid this week!

Sorry, my partner was too busy this August, didn't math out the weeks properly, so we couldn't have a new video!

For the poll about mooks though, "games should always have at least 2 or 3 stand out generic unit designs" won with 9v-33%, followed closely by "I'll take a look if one catches my eye but it's not that big a deal" and "games should always strive to have as many memorable generic unit designs as possible!" with 7v-26% and 6v-22% respectively, "a game that has super forgettable NPC designs isn't great" trailed behind with 4v-15% while "I never pay attention to them" got 1v-4%.
Hm, all kinds of options were chosen, but I guess it's clear that a good game shouldn't be cutting corners even when it comes to disposable baddies...?

And next poll is about cleaning!

More stuff next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment