Thursday, November 29, 2018

Queen's Blade: Sword of the Unicorn, chapter 2-d

For the poll about the 3 sisters in Rebellion, "Leina" won 20v-52% versus "Clau" 16v-42%, with "Elina" getting only 2v-5%.
Heh, no wonder Elina lost, she kept getting trounced by everyone... even Clau gets to lose to Mirim, of all people (or is Mirim actually a genius in disguise?)

Next poll is Death Ball-themed!

And in one more bit of the story, Tomoe gets to make her appearance! Also, pic!

Enjoy!





[Whoo! Had to use my ace in the hole, but it worked. I don’t even have to worry about how much I lied to her earlier either, now that she’s decided to protect me, it’s all in the bag.]
Still mid-hug, the girl visualized herself making a fist pump in the air.
“Henceforth, on my honor as a swordswoman: ‘I, Leina, vow to become thy sword and protect thee.’”
The warrior, having no real way to even fathom what the kid was currently thinking, abruptly declared during their hug.
“Really?”
“Serving under a princess doesn’t sound that bad to me.”
Applause suddenly rang out from all around them.
“You made it, lass.”
“You’re safe now.”
“The Exiled Warrior’s got your back!”
Cheers and claps erupted for the blonde girl who, faced with such overwhelming acclaims, turned crimson.

[Oooh… Cute.]
After getting an eyeful of Leina’s bashful expression, Fio buried her face deep into the blonde’s ample bosom. Her breasts, soft and springy, being squished by her armor in the process.
“Ahn. W-Watch it, Fio.”
“Sorry… I was just so happy… Your boobs are soft, Leina~”
“I told you before, give it time, yours will grow soon enough too, Fio.”
[...Yeah, I wouldn’t count on that.]
The songstress resisted the morbid urge to reveal her true nature there and then.
[Things’ll will probably be better if she keeps thinking I’m your ordinary girl for now.]
Wistfully, Fio released herself from the Vance girl’s breasts.

“Ahem.”
Someone cleared their throat, sounding as if they’d been waiting for just that occasion to jump in.
“As far as master-servant relationships go, I’d say that was a tad too amicable from what I know.”
A girl with glossy black hair approached them with a smile on her lips, clad in a red and white priestess uniform that was a dazzling sight to behold.
There were very few who wore anything quite like it on the Continent.
“Long time no see, Miss Leina.”
Tomoe, the Warrior Priestess from Hinomoto, bowed as she joined the two at their table.
“Tomoe? How long have you been here?”
“I was enticed by that child’s singing. Your voice is quite beautiful, miss.”
“T-Thanks.”
Oddly direct compliments like that were something Fio could get used to. Then again, Tomoe was a prim and beautiful looking woman who just radiated exotic charm, you’d have to be amazingly fussy to take offense to any comment she made.

“Oh my?”
Finally seating herself at the table, the priestess took notice of the strange sword sitting atop it.
“Catch your attention?”
Leina asked right off the bat.
“Yes, it’s so mysterious looking. Would you mind if I handle it?”
“You’ll have to ask the owner.”
The Vance heiress glanced over to the young girl.
“Err… I don’t mind, but please be careful with it.”

The Sword of the Unicorn was linked to Fio’s body after all, so any mistreatment of it meant she’d also suffer.
[It should be fine if it’s her though…]
“Have no worry. I make it a point to be gentle with everything.”
The priestess gently grazed the sword with her fingertips, as if caressing it.
“Auh…”
And with that, an intense shiver was transmitted back to Fio. Tickled lightly by Tomoe’s touch, unlike the warm embrace she felt when held in Leina’s hand, the songstress forced herself to squirm as discreetly as possible to escape notice.
“Oh my, does it also work as a flute?”
The priestess asked the moment she noticed the hole in the sword’s grip.
“A serenading blade in more than just title, I see. Allow me to try blowing on it.”
Fio’s reaction was instant and she reached out for the sword… But failed to get anywhere near close before the foreigner wrapped her lips around the sword’s tip and began to blow.

“Auuuuh…”
Unable to restrain herself, Fio fell face-first onto the table from the pleasant sensation overtaking her.
“Fio?”
Shuddering ever so slightly, the girl writhed in sweet agony, pigeon-toed. The way Tomoe was handling things, she may as well have been touching and blowing on a particularly sensitive part of Fio’s anatomy directly.
[Crap. Holy crap.]
The part Fio had that most girls didn’t reacted strongly, very strongly.
“Fio? Are you okay?”
The singer dismissed Leina’s worries with a small hand wave, praying the part of her body that’d started getting worked up-- and big time too-- would soon calm down on its own.
Meanwhile, Tomoe, still completely unaware of Fio’s plight, tried puffing quick rapid breaths into the instrument as she blocked part of the tip’s hole with her tongue, in an attempt to have it produce some kind of sound.
Alas, nothing but the sound of Tomoe’s breaths came from it.


“Oh dear? Perhaps I should try playing it more like a shakuhachi?”
“A shakuhachi?”
Leina’s ears perked at the unfamiliar term.
“It’s a flute from my homeland. You blow it upright like this.”
The priestess brought the sword closer to her chest and pressed it against it, causing a soft, comfortable sensation to begin assaulting Fio directly.
“Hyaaaauh.”
Fio let out a short scream, and suddenly, the Sword of the Unicorn reacted with a jerk.
“Huh?”
And from within the very confused Tomoe’s grasp, the weapon grew. Originally as big as a knife, it grew larger and larger before reaching the length of a short sword right before their eyes.

“...Did it just grow bigger?”
Leina and Tomoe turned to look at each other.
“Fio, what’s…”
It was at that moment that the two finally took notice of Fio’s current state, still face-first onto the table and panting heavily.
“Are you sure you’re alright?”
The blonde peered in, now anxious.
“I-I-I said I’m fine…”
Fio raised her head, her face flushed and her hands pressed down on her lower abdomen.
“Do you have a tummy ache?”
“Good grief, my stomach is perfectly fine too, ok?”

[Oookay, scratch what I said earlier. I know she promised to protect me and all, but even Leina knows that most of what I fed her earlier was lies… add the fact that my very nature as an ordinary girl isn’t truthful though and… I’m sure even a good-two-shoes like her would want to back down! I gotta keep up the masquerade!]
“I said I was fine, alright?”
Emphasizing her point once again, the silver-haired girl stood up and left the warrior’s side.
[Next, I have to get the Sword away from this girl who keeps making me feel this way.]
“Err, Miss Tomoe, I kind of need that back now.”
And as asked, the raven-haired girl, disappointedly, returned the Sword of the Unicorn to Fio.
With that out of the way, the singer could finally heave a sigh of relief.
[Both Leina and Tomoe, straightforward but innocent. I guess strong folk aren’t the type to sweat the small stuff, huh? As for me though? Heh, piling up lie after lie to get myself out of tough spots all my life kind of makes it hard to tell what’s even true anymore…]
Fio turned away from the pair, sword in hand.


***


Spoilers?: Like I mentioned back in the Unlimited story, seems it's not the only time Tomoe gets to blow a shota's flute... and Michel's setting ended up resembling Fio's a lot, didn't it :p

2 comments:

  1. Hey in the last poll I accidentally voted for Elina, I meant to vote for either Claudette or Leina (I don't know who is stronger canonically in the series, but I assume it would be Leina in Rebellion.) so you can discount one of Elina's votes.

    As for the new poll my two favorite sports are Sumo Wrestling and Baseball, and this new Deathball series is probably the only sports series I've ever actually been interested in so I'm really looking forward to it (And I mean besides the girls being hot.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly voted for Elina, because she's my favourite out of the three sisters (the other two are just so boring...), but in the end I went with the "correct" option, namely Leina. You can credit me with that Elina vote if you like.

    ReplyDelete