Thursday, October 9, 2014

Spiral Chaos Freetalks: Leina (1 of 2)

For last poll about more monster gals, the "meh" and the "yes please!" options won with 26v-34% and 24v-31%, followed by "a few" and "no more" with 18v-23% and 6v-7%, then the "no thanks!" in last place with 2v-2% (the actual answers weren't like this, but eh :p). Still, no real surprises here, monster gals are here to stay.
And well, here's the Sainyang poll; I didn't really want to do this one, but my partner was adamantly curious about it. I guess "in for a penny, in for a round", like Tarnyang would say.

Funny that we left our usual main character as the last QB, right? I guess that's life for ya.
Can Jean find anything to talk about with Leina?

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. When VQ 3 will be translated????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, good question, but the spanish customs are being real assholes about delivering my freaking package... :S

      So I guess we can only answer "soon-ish?" for now.

      Delete