Thursday, July 15, 2021

Queen's Blade White Triangle Story Tartarus Leina

For this week's news, this site has some production designs from the Grimoire series! (thanks to our pal Koodu for the heads-up)


Also, my partner won't be able to help much with blog content going forward coz I guess I have him tied up with our biggest project yet, so I hope you guys won't notice much of a drop in quality :3

Regarding the White Triangle ending poll, "pretty good" won with 10v-45%, followed by "could have been better" with 7v-32%. After that, there were "awesome!!" and "didn't really like it" with 3v-14% and 2v-9%.
...Wait, when did I say you guys could vote anything other than "awesome!!"...? O_O The sheer gall!

Next poll tho, who's our 'pacifista'?

And now we continue with the few Tartarus appearances that we still had to go through!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment