Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Queen's Blade: Return of Amara, Ch 2-d

Menace insists on making Leina submit, and that leads to...?

Enjoy!


“Now, Miss Leina, let’s do this at once.”
“Do what?”
“Please bow down before my might, and become a vassal.”
“I refuse.”
Leina’s snap decision was firm.
“...What do I do now, Setra? She declined right away!”
“That way of asking her was a little clumsy, Milady.”
Devil Setra murmured, disappointed, then stood to look at Leina behind him.
“There’s something good that comes with becoming a vassal, Missy Leina.”
“That’s right! I wasn’t done with the explanation of the benefits.”
“Benefits?”

While the blonde was confused, the brunette was all smiles, like a little girl.
“If you become my vassal, you’re entitled to receive a massage to recover from your fatigue, and you’re given permanent residency here at the Khan Oasis. Then if you die, you can become a mummy and wait to be revived, isn't that wonderful?”
“...I refuse. Allow me to change the subject though.”
“Yes?”
“Please release the people you have kidnapped from the nearby areas.”
“Release?”
“Hm~, Missy Leina. I’m sure you’ve seen the city residents on your way here.”
He went on, trying to persuade her.
“Do those smiles look like they come from people kidnapped, confined against their will?”
Like Devil Setra claimed, despite the kidnappings, they sure had a friendly attitude.

“You can’t fool me.”
“Hm?”
“Menace, the residents are wearing decorations with snake motifs like the one on your headdress. Aren’t you manipulating them with those?”
Menace could only offer a blank look before Leina’s accusations.
“Err... Setra, what is she getting so angry about?”
It seemed she didn’t understand anything the Vance girl was saying.
“Whatever the case may be, she doesn’t seem so keen on becoming your vassal.”
“What a shame~. But I still want her, how can I make her my vassal?”
Menace was nothing if not persistent.

“If someone is wary of bothering others more composed than they are, you’d think they’re weaker than you.”
“Hm~~, in other words, it’ll be alright if I prove I’m stronger than Miss Leina, won’t it?”
Menace’s eyes changed: from a warm and soft look, to a sharp gaze. Looking straight at Leina, she was now a fighter rather than a princess.
“I’m not going to just obediently lose, either.”
Leina took up a fighting pose, grasping her fists.
“If I’m going to fight someone, it’s you alone, Menace.”
“Of course. Setra, please don’t intervene.”
“Right, Milady.”

Empty-handed as she was, Menace wriggled her body in a flickering sway. The winding motion, reminiscent of a flexible snake, along with the strong sunlight of the desert combined to dazzle Leina’s vision.
“Won’t you draw your sword?”
“I can’t very well draw a weapon against an unarmed opponent, can I?”
Leina held her fists tight. Devil Setra might have defeated the heiress without her being able to get a single hit in, but she didn’t feel she'd lose against a human opponent. Even without a sword, she judged that her bracelets and legplates would be enough of a weapon against someone who was functionally naked.
However, she had made a big mistake: Menace was far more dangerous when she didn’t have a weapon.
“I love that pride of yours."
The princess went down the stairs slowly, closing the distance.
“By all means, I’d like you to become a warrior that fights for me.”

*Thok!*
Kicking off the stairs with her sandals, she jumped into Leina’s bosom!
“So suddenly!?”
The blonde sent a roundhouse kick to intimidate the other woman.
*Grab!*
“Nhah.”
Seeing her foot completely caught changed Leina’s expression.
A blow with those steel legplates had enough power to break a small tree. And yet, the princess had caught it with her arms only covered by that bandage-like cloth.
“You look surprised, don’t you, Miss Leina?”
Menace looked calm, in contrast with the other’s expression.

“In honor of your choosing to fight empty-handed against me, let me tell you how I was able to catch your blow. This bandage isn’t just a normal bandage. It’s a magically reinforced bandage that contains the curse of the Amara royal family. Its defense exceeds that of ordinary metal armor.”
[What, so Menace wasn’t unarmed?]
“I can also use it like this!"
The bandage, that had been fluttering along with the wind, moved like it had a mind of its own and enveloped Leina!
“Muguh!”
A groan fell from Leina’s lips. Her rather large breasts were being pushed out of shape by her armor and the bandage.
[The bandage coiled itself around my armor, and it’s squeezing my whole body! What kind of force is this?]
The heiress tried to force her way out, but Menace’s bandage tightened back with double the force Leina made!
“Oooh, this one’s good.”
Devil Setra couldn’t help the comment, seeing how the fight went.

Despite being trapped by the bandage on the stairs, Leina didn’t fall - She put all her strength into her legs to keep upright! Maybe she thought she’d be admitting defeat if she fell to her knees.
“Milady, this woman might turn out to be a pretty lucky find.”
“That’s what I’ve been thinking all along, Setra.”
She nimbly stuck out her left hand towards Leina, who couldn’t move at all, bound hand and foot by the bandage.
“I like her pride very much~. As a reward, I shall defeat her in one blow.”
A bluish-black flame rose from Menace’s palm.
[The curse of Amara...]
Leina clenched her teeth.
*Bam!*
An unavoidable blow struck directly at Leina’s heart.
“Good night, Miss Leina.”
Menace whispered to her.
“When you next wake, you shall be my vassal.”
As she heard the words, the Vance girl’s consciousness faded to a dark abyss.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment