Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Queen's Blade: Return of Amara, Ch 2-c

Waifu appears before Leina, but what does she want exactly...?

Enjoy!



“Many thanks, Setra.”
A  calm, dignified voice sounded in front of the temple.
“Milady, I brought the female fighter you wished for.”
He stood in front of Leina, and genuflected as a retainer would.
“So you’re her, I see.”
Feeling the other woman's gaze on her, the Vance girl looked up at the one talking at the end of the staircase.
She wore a bold costume that lavishly exposed her suntanned brown skin. Leina was speechless when she saw that attire, resembling underwear.

[Echidna’s snake costume is quite a big deal too, but when it comes to degree of exposure, this one is a serious runner-up.]
A transparent loincloth on top of blue and white striped panties that barely covered her genitals, a necklace that curved along her round breasts, and a crown imitating a large snake.
[A snake...?  Come to think of it, all the residents I saw on the way here wore a snake decoration on their heads too. Could that be the way she controls them?]
Leina might have been speechless at Menace’s degree of exposure, but she still kept a cool head to analyze things calmly.
“Please tell me your name, Miss female fighter.”

The blue eyes of Setra’s mistress gazed at her.
*Gogogogo*, feeling a pressure like that of an earthquake, Leina gave a step back.
“Setra, please stop with the jokes.”
After she spoke, the ‘gogogo’ sound disappeared.
“You didn’t appreciate the sound effect, Milady?”
“With that ‘gogogo’, it’s like I’m a messenger from hell, is it not?”
She pouted, dissatisfied, as she rebuked him.
“Then, how about ‘dodododo’?”
“I don’t need ‘dododo’, ‘gogogo’ or ‘gagaga’.”
“Since you’re lackin’ that intensity, Milady, I was backin’ you up.”
“Oh my, is that what it was? Why, I must thank you then.”
“Yeah. Praise me.”
“How wonderful, Setra. Thank you.”

Sidelined after those two started talking between themselves, Leina was confused as to how she should act.
“Well, thanking each other aside, shouldn't we cut to the chase?”
“You’re right... err...”
“Leina, Exiled Warrior Leina.”
The blonde told Menace her name, relieved that the conversation turned back at her.
“Oh, so you’re *that* Exiled Warrior Leina?”
“Do you know me?”
“Yes, I heard about you from Miss Echidna, and she also showed me a bit of your preliminary battle.”
“Echidna?”
Leina’s eyebrows twitched.

[As I suspected, she’s involved in this. Not only she went to the Rouse Oasis, she came to the Khan Oasis too!]
“Since you told me your name, let me introduce myself before we get to the main point. My name is Menace. I am the 15th princess of the Amara dynasty.”
[Amara dynasty? that’s the name of the ancient dynasty that flourished in the desert long ago.]
“I’m recruiting talented people from far and wide who will support my resurrection of the Amara dynasty. I’m counting on your help.”
She had heard the name Menace from Logan back at the Sheldan’s inn, but now that she could see the woman herself, she could understand his fascination...
One fact in particular left her stunned; the freshness of her skin, its tension and gloss, she appeared young enough to be the same age as Leina herself. No matter how she looked at it, the princess wasn't some dried-up, thousand-year-old mummy. She didn’t even give any indication of being an undead, the likes of Airi or the skeleton swordsman.
“Now, Miss Leina, let’s do this at once.”
“Do what?”
“Please bow down before my might, and become a vassal.”
“I refuse.”
Leina’s snap decision was firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment