Saturday, October 10, 2020

Queen's Blade Unlimited Story: Chapter 4-2b(2)

Edit: Oh, I keep forgetting, but last week I posted Liliana Live's Making of at Youtube here, for those of you who missed it a few years back.



The fight continues! Melona gets into it for like the first time in forever!?

Enjoy!


Fierce Battle! Elina vs Melona (2)


“That’s good, that’s good. This silly Melona... she’s having her fun.”
The Swamp Witch laughed. Queen’s Blade was turning out nowhere near as bad as she thought.
“I feel sorry for Miss Elina~”
The Princess Menace, by the witch’s side, lightly shook her head.
“Dost thou think so?”
“Her compatibility is too bad.”
The Protean Assassin Melona was a shapeshifter, an evil being which could change her body into anything she wished (as her very name implied). Even if she was chopped up, she could gather herself up again and be whole anew.

The only way to fight her reliably was burning her. Or maybe, taking a gamble and letting her keep absorbing matter until she couldn’t anymore.
As she was, Elina didn’t have any of those choices at her disposal.
“Well, the defeat of that girl—Elina?—is inevitable, isn’t it.”
“Why holding a Queen’s Blade, then?”
“I did wish to watch one, Princess Menace.”
The witch’s tone sounded like she was laughing.
“I don’t possess a physical body just yet. Before the possibility of finding a suitable vessel, mine interest will be piqued.”

***

“Ow, ooow.”
Melona reacted to the pain, but still didn’t stop her advance. Rather, she appeared delighted.
[Don’t you feel pain?]
The parts of Melona’s body that got slashed turned into water droplets, and reassembled into her main body.
No matter how much the blonde slashed at her, she wouldn’t inflict a fatal wound.
“Oh you, Elina, so intense right off the bat.”
Melona’s whole body quivered: she was changing into someone else.
Just a moment later, another Elina appeared in front of the Vance daughter. Hair, skin, eyes, everything matched the real thing perfectly.

“How is it? Do I look like you?”
“You really do!”
Without hesitation, Elina shoved her spear into her lookalike’s forehead.
“Hya! Didn’t my looks confuse you?”
“Rulers must not show hesitation when they make their decisions!”
“I see... that’s a good motto you got going.”
With the spear still going through her head, Melona’s imitation of Elina collapsed. As if she had literally exploded, the evil spirit spread her body long and thin and came at the blonde from all sides.
[I have no time to escape.]
Melona’s body wrapped up around hers.

[It’s like I was dragged underwater all of a sudden. I can’t breathe.]
(Nfufufuu. Is this how you taste, Elinaaa?)
She could hear Melona’s voice.
[What?]
She couldn’t open her mouth to complain. If she spoke out, Melona would get inside her mouth.
With her whole body enveloped and the oxygen deficiency she was suffering—on top of the feeling of being licked—, Elina’s consciousness was fading.
(Quite a rich flavor... I do like to melt hard things slowly... can you hear me?)
[There’s no way I can reply.]
(Ooh, my bad, humans have to breathe, don’t they?)
Melona left her respiratory tract, and fresh air came into Elina’s lungs.
“Puhaah...”
(Now then, let me have a little fun here.)


Elina’s cheeks went red when she felt the other stroking her whole body.
The reaction her body was showing was quite different from when Echidna’s snakes toyed with her.
[I don’t like this feeling one bit. If I begin to think of this as pleasurable, it’ll be over for me.]
“Kuh... It’s my...”
[I should say “it’s my loss”, but I just can’t.
Still, I do have to announce it before this girl takes it too far!]
(It’s okay. You’re becoming honest.)
The fine vibrations coming from Melona aroused Elina’s pleasure.
“Hya... hyaun...”
What left her mouth wasn’t a declaration of defeat, but a moan.

[If this goes on, I’m done for.
Sometimes, admitting defeat is the ruler’s duty...]
“Kuh, it’s, it’s my loss! I lose!”
The blonde’s voice echoed through the swamp mansion.
“Oh! Is this the match’s end?”
Nanael tilted her head, looking down at the evil spirit wrapped around Elina.
“Don’t make me say it twice...”
Elina’s voice seemed to be fading. The angel gave a little nod.
“Winner: Protean Assassin Melona!”
After Nanael announced the end of the match, the shapeshifter separated from the blonde.
“Okay, that’s it from me! I’m looking forward to the next Queen’s Blade.”
Not keen on lingering any more than necessary in that swamp full of miasma, the angel left as fast as her wings would carry her.

“Kuhah... gehoh...”
Elina, soaked in Melona’s bodily fluids, found herself unable to stand up, and fell to her knees among strong fits of coughing.
“The winner’s request! Elina will make me her friend!”
“I accept the request...”
“Thaaanks, from now on, I’m a freee woman!”
Melona raised her hands in a show of joy.
Watching the pink girl’s victory celebration, Elina felt the strength draining from her whole body, and collapsed, fainting just as she was.
“Huuh? I was careful not to digest her...”
She could barely hear Melona’s voice by now.
“...Sorry... Airi... Michel...”
“Hm~~~, don’t get so down now, Elinaaa.”
Melona’s smiling face was the last thing Elina saw before her consciousness went out like a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment