Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Queen's Blade: Return of Amara, Prologue-d

 Ooops, should have posted this yesterday!

In any case, the meeting between our angel and my waifu heats up?

Enjoy!


With a casual reply, the princess slowly got up, as the massage oil dripped along the rich curves of her body.
“Oh my, how unusual. A Lady Angel, are you not?”
The Amaran girl's deep blue eyes took on the snow-white figure of the angel.
“Are you Menace?”
The other asked her in an angry tone, hands on her hips. That’s when Menace noticed the 
Angel wore armor on both her hands and feet.
“Yes, that’s me, why~?”
She asked calmly, relaxing on the bed.

“I thought you’d be some dried-up mummy, but you're rather slick.”
“That’s thanks to the oil massage~, would you also like one?”
“I’ll pass. I’m not some granny that needs massages.”
“Oh my, what a pity~. Sitaara’s skill is the best around the block.”
“I’m honored to receive your praise, Lady Menace.”
The masseur was listening in, and bowed in vassal homage.
That might have gotten on the angel’s nerves, since she pointed her finger at the nude, seated Menace.
“I didn’t come here to chat. Hurry and cover your shameful body!”
“Shameful?”
The princess had a blank look on her face.
[What part of my body is shameful? My breasts are big for sure, but they're also a symbol of maternity, and is something I can be proud of as a woman.]

“Ah~, she’s telling you to put some clothes on, Milady.”
The male voice that warned about the intruder rang out from under the bed.
“Mmh! Who was that!?”
The blue-haired girl reflexively put on her guard.
“Well, shall I appear?”
The stone bed rose slowly. Menace jumped off the bed nimbly, seeing as she had nothing on.
As if he had been waiting for that, a scepter/cane leapt out with a pale glow.

“Nuhahahaha, the great Setra takes the field!”
Drawing a low trajectory, the scepter with a design resembling a cat flew about the temple.
“A Living Scepter!?”
The intruder couldn’t keep her eyes from bulging: sentient weapons were rare enough, but a one flying around on its own? 
That took the cake.
“Ooh, you go for polka dots?”
He passed under the angel’s crotch, belting a vulgar laugh.
“Wouldn’t strawberry be better? Kukekekekeke.”

She pushed down the hem of her skirt, now making sure to follow his every movement.
“You perverted Living Scepter!”
“You've got that right! I am the Great Setra, a walking encyclopedia of the Amara dynasty and a piece of world heritage since super-ancient times!"
As he introduced himself to the angel, he settled into Menace’s hands.
“Setra! Please give me a change of clothes.”
“On it Milady!”

He opened his mouth and, amidst some flapping noises, clothing came out and enveloped the princess’ body in a flash!
Blue striped underwear covered her lower body as a bandage reminiscent of an angel’s raiment wrapped around both arms. Her chest was covered with pure gold ornaments, embellishing her breasts while leaving their bottom exposed. A crown in the guise of a serpent completed the look.
Now fully dressed, Menace stood in front of the angel with a resolute attitude, like the princess she was.
“Let me ask what your business is then~”
“Give me this oasis and its men.”
The angel couldn’t reply faster if she tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment