Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Queen's Blade: Return of Amara, Ch 2-a

Aaand we resume the second novel, with chapter 2! Is it time to release Hot Setra into the world? It might be!

Enjoy!

Chapter 2: Princess of the Burning Sand


A pleasant wind tickled her nose. The faint sounds of clear water made Leina come to her senses.
“Uh?”
The first thing she noticed was the vibrant colors of the sunrise. A brief dark purple sky, somewhere between the shift from reddish purple to daytime's blue.
‘I never knew the desert sky could be so beautiful’, she idly thought.
As she sorted her thoughts, she noticed her body felt oddly light.
“Ah...”
She was covered by a white sheet, but she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.
[No wonder I felt light.]
She scrambled to check her body’s condition. There was no pain, and she couldn't see any wounds.
Her body felt a little languid - an aftereffect of Devil Setra’s electric shock - but there was no other issue.

[Where’s my weapon? My equipment? The Sword of Unicorn?]
Right after confirming her own safety, new questions popped up in her mind, one after another.
[Still, the first thing I need to know is: where am I?]
“Yo, seems you woke up.”
As a reaction to Devil Setra’s voice, she bolted up. The white sheet that barely covered her fell to the floor, exposing Leina’s bare body—no armor, no outfit—, to the morning sun.
“Ah!”
She rushed to pick up the sheet. Matching her arms’ movements, her breasts shook and her tight waist rocked.
“Ooh, nice boobs. When it comes to those, you might match Milady?”
He approached her, grinning.
“Y-You’re...”
Leina scowled at him. Back when she was armed –with the Sword of Unicorn she’d sworn not to use in the Queen’s Blade, no less– he completely dominated her. The only thing she could do by now was to put on some bravado.



“I was hesitatin’ to call out to you earlier, ‘cause I saw that as soon as you woke up, your fingers started movin’ suspiciously under the sheets.”
“Wha! I was just checking that there wasn’t anything wrong with my body, I wasn’t doing anything shameful!”
Leina was quick to raise her voice.
“Kakakaka, I ain’t judging here, it was a bit seductive, I had fun watching.”
The girl’s face was dyed red in shame.
“Don’t worry, I didn’t lay a finger on you. For one, my body doesn’t have the ability to make girls feel good.”
He thrust out his hips as he spoke. His metallic body strongly resembled a man's, but the crotch itself had no shape at all.
“I can rub a girl’s body, but I can’t put anything in.”
*Gehyahyahya*, he laughed.
[I may have been captured, but at least my chastity seems to be safe.]

Having resolved the most worrying issue, she once again found the determination to confront him.
“Please give my equipment back. I can’t move around like this.”
“Hey now, don’t make that scary face. You’ll spoil your beauty.”
The devil joked around, pointing to the side of the bed.
“Just figured ya wouldn’t be able to rest with that clunky armor on.”
Her equipment was there, in perfect condition.
“Where is Fio... my companion?”
“Who?”
“The silver-haired... girl.”

She lied about his gender on purpose.
“Ah, that one.”
“Where is she?”
“Left behind in the oasis.”
“You left her behind?”
“What Milady wanted was a female fighter. Still, you seem to have many questions, don’t you? Fine, out with them.”
“Where’s the Sword of Unicorn?”
“Ah, that erotic weapon?”
“ ‘Erotic’...?”
“It’s ok, I won’t inquire about it. I’m a gentleman.”

He grinned, looking over her as if he could see her nakedness under the thin sheet. 
“You’re two girls traveling together. All sorts of things happen. All sorts indeed.”
She blushed when she noticed what he was implying. The shape of the Sword’s grip certainly resembled a man's genital’s. The kind of delusions he would be harboring were painfully obvious.
“That’s an excellent body you have there. Not enjoying it is a waste.”
“I’m not in that kind of relationship with Fio!”
“Oh, sorry about that then, I thought it was clearly one of those tools.”
“I don’t have any intention of using it to ‘enjoy my body’, and I don’t appreciate you thinking so!”
The Vance girl vehemently denied his delusions.

“What a pity.”
“So, where is the Sword?”
Leina brought them back on track.
“I’ll keep that for a while. Might be too much of a stimulus for Milady.”
“M-Might very well be.”
She couldn’t help but agreeing. It may not have been apparent at first, but the minute one got a good look, the shape of the sword would immediately remind them of *that*.
And that was precisely one of the reasons why she hesitated -even now- at using the sword in the Queen’s Blade, an event relayed through the whole Continent.
As a woman herself, she would rather avoid showing that to the so-called Milady. 
“It’s ok, I’ll give it back later.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I’m a gentleman, I don’t lie. First, get dressed. I’ll take you to Milady.”

***

No comments:

Post a Comment