Saturday, February 6, 2021

Queen's Blade Unlimited Story: Chapter 6-1c(2)

Rana meets Nyx, how's this going to play out?

Enjoy!


“Nh... ah...”
The woman let out some kind of moan.
Rana held his breath, his petite eyes bulging; blue-purple tentacles were tangled around her body.
She wasn’t being attacked: from the expression he could see on her face, she felt no fear. Even if he couldn’t fully grasp the situation, he could tell that much.
“Ah... f-forgive me... Lord Funikuraaa...”
She wiggled her body with a sexy voice as she asked the tentacles for forgiveness.
“Eek! I-I can’t... aah.”
The tentacles crawled up her body, tying her up.
Flowing on the surface of the warped female body—flushed pink—, there was a viscous liquid that wasn’t water...

[This isn’t something I should be looking at.]
Swallowing the lump in his throat, he moved so as to leave away quietly... and that was when a *crick*—the sound of a dead branch he just stepped on—reverberated through the forest.
By the time he started thinking ‘Oops’, the woman had already stood up.
“Who is it?”
Not bothering to cover up her nakedness, the woman sent a threatening gaze his way as she asked pointedly.
Moonlight might have been shining bright, but in the middle of the forest at night, she could hardly tell where he was.
The boy hid in the bushes so as not to be found.

“I-If you don’t come out, I-I’ll burn you to death!”
A monster covered in a myriad of tentacles appeared behind the woman. That was who had been torturing her body a moment ago.
“Lord Funikura! Grant me your flames!”
As she cried so, a fireball came out of the tentacle’s tip, zooming over Rana’s head.
“Hyaah!”
The fireball blew off the branches ahead. If he took a direct hit from that, he wouldn’t live to tell the tale.
“T-That was a warning shot just now. Come out.”
Still naked, she pointed her fingertip at the bush he was hiding in.

“S-Sorry!”
He jumped out of there, bowing.
“I didn’t want to peep on you or anything.”
“A child?”
Anger left her voice.
“Well, it’s fine, raise your head.”
“No, but, that’s...”
The kid faltered, his body shaking in fear.
[If that fireball had hit me, that would have been the end for me. And, there’s no one protecting me now.]

“What’s wrong? Oh...”
She smiled at his frightened attitude.
“Maybe it’s because I’m naked? How cute.”
The woman came close boldly, still not hiding her curves.
“N-No... that’s... sorry.”
He covered his face, blocking his sight. He had been taught that it wasn’t good to look at people naked (aside from family). Especially, if it was the opposite sex: he’d then have to take responsibility as a man.
‘So I want no peeping out of you, buster!’ Those were the manners his mother had taught him.

“What an amusing kid.”
“No, I mean...”
He muttered as if he had misbehaved, eyes closed and face covered.
“Do you maybe think I’m angry?”
“You’re not?”
Her words made him confused.
Normally, when somebody was seen in the nude, they’d get shy or angry. However, the woman in front of him didn’t show either reaction.
“I’m not angry. Well, if you had been ten years older, it might have been a different story.”
“Ten years...”
“Now, sonny, are you alone?”
He nodded to the question.

“It seems you have your reasons, don’t you...?”
She said, and then reached for the tip of the branches that spread to the banks of the pond. Her clothes were hanging there.
“If it’s okay with you, I’d like to hear your story. I might not look it, but...”
She put on her clothes as the talked: the rather tight underwear bit into her skin, the clothes clung to the lines of her body without leaving any visible gap, and then there was the staff with the weird look reminiscent of a magician’s.
“...I’m an ally of justice.”
“Wow.”
He could help but voice his admiration. The woman in front of him looked like the witch in one of the books his mother used to read him.
“C... Cool...”
“R-Really?”
Hearing that, a light blush spread to her cheeks.
“M-Miss, what’s your name? I’m Rana, by the way.
“I’m the Master of Flame Nyx, and this is my precious master, Lord Funikura.”
 

The misshapen staff wiggled as if greeting him when he was introduced.
[Master? So the staff is her boss?]
Remembering her infatuation from before, he also blushed.
“What are you so shy about?”
His reaction brought a smile out of her.
“Miss Nyx, are you strong?”
“*Chuckle*, thanks to Lord Funikura, I became the strongest, most heroic magician in the Continent.”
“Is that stronger than a Beautiful Fighter?”
“I’ve never lost to any of them so far.”

Noticing his attitude, she urged him on:
“Is there any way I can help you?”
Answering honestly, he told her all that he felt.
Nyx listened in silence, and when he was done, she stroked his head:
“It’s painful, isn’t it... to have your dear mother stolen.”
“Yup.”
“I understand your feelings well. I too loved my mother very much...”
Rana looked up to see she had turned her face towards the sky.
“It’s okay. I’ll drive out that Michel.”
Nyx puffed up her chest, despite her voice sounding tearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment