Saturday, August 29, 2020

Queen's Blade Unlimited Story: Chapter 4-1a & 4-1b(1)

And with no breaks, we continue onwards to chapter 4! Is this the Melona chapter? *checks notes* Yup, it iiis :3

Enjoy!


Chapter 4: At the Witch’s Den (Part 1)


The story thus far...
Echidna and her disciple Irma, trying to capture Michel, hire the Hinomoto’s Kouma Ninja Corps and strike at Elina’s party with a sound strategy. Airi disappears, Elina is totally defeated in her match against Echidna, and Michel gets taken away by the elf as well...

Letter From Airi

Dear Lady Elina,
In the first place, allow me to extend my thanks.
Regardless of the circumstances that might be affecting us at the moment, travelling together with you as my mistress was a tremendously pleasant experience for me.
I can’t ever forget how you treated me as an attendant, even though I was supposed to be just a mere slave.
Still, the fact that you’re reading this letter means something unexpected has happened to me.
Perhaps I ended up unable to maintain my current body and disappeared.
If it is your wish to employ me as your attendant again, Lady Elina, please visit the Swamp Witch’s residence.
She’s but one of the best summoners of the present age.
I have no doubt she would be successful in summoning me back once again.

Eternally yours,
Lady Elina’s slave, the Infernal Temptress Airi.




Towards the Swamp Witch’s Residence (1)
 
It had come from the collar Airi used to wear. When the wraith disappeared, Irma had returned it to Elina, and that’s when the Vance girl discovered a letter secretly hidden inside it.
She could see the compass of sorts guiding her path:
To reach Maramaks, she needed Michel’s flute pointing the way.
To regain the flute, she needed to have a rematch with Echidna.
To win the fight against Echidna, she needed Airi’s strength.
[Knowing one’s limitations is also a ruler’s duty.]
“The Swamp Witch...”
Of course, she had heard all kind of rumors about the demonic woman, residing in a castle inside the swamps covered in miasma.
The problem was, how would she even get there...
“Dear me... Weell, weell, if it isn’t Lady Elinaa.”
A peculiar intonation ever so slightly out of tune. One Elina was quick to recognize, all the more when she set her gaze on the person herself.


Standing there was a beautiful woman with brown skin wearing many shiny jewels, the Ancient Princess Menace.
“You’re Menace... right?”
“Yes~, I am Princess Menace.”
“What are you doing here, of all places?”
[Us two, just happening to meet right now? A bit too convenient if you ask me.
Or am I overthinking it?]
“Yes, well, I am on my way to the Swamp Witch’s resideeence.”
Elina couldn’t believe her ears. And she had just been thinking how “convenient” their meeting was, too.
On the other hand, it was a fact that this seemed to be the only chance for Elina to regain her bearings at the moment... trap or no trap.

“Say, Menace.”
“Yeees?”
“I may be interested in accompanying you to the Swamp Witch’s abode...”
She couldn’t very well come out and say “take me there”; ‘Rulers shan’t voice their wishes openly’. Keeping the others guessing about your own intentions befitted a ruler more.
[How will she reply?]
“Very weeeell.”
Elina’s knees almost gave way when the other replied immediately, not even hesitating for a second; it had been so easy, it was almost anticlimactic.
[I don’t think keeping my guard around this girl is ever going to pay off, she doesn’t have an ounce of malice in her.
Still, this princess sure is quick in making decisions... however ironic that might sound coming from me.]
“Travelling alone is boring... let’s talk about a lot of things along the way, okay?”
Realizing her good luck when she heard those words, Elina slightly pumped her fist; after all, one of the qualities of a proper ruler was to conquer misfortune.

***

Michel awoke to a tickling sensation in his lower body. The environment around him, dim at the beginning, gradually became bright enough to see.
He was in a place made of stones without seams, basically a cave, with only a weak light illuminating the room.
He had been kidnapped. As such, there were no traces of Elina, who he had been accompanying in his travels.
“Aw, you woke up?”
That was Echidna’s voice.
“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.”
The elf smiled, in her hand the magical flute that could be called his other half.
“You belong to me now. And I take good care of my treasures.”
The mercenary spread her arms theatrically. Inside the room there were numerous shelves, with many a treasure on display.
Apparently, he had ended up as part of her cherished, proud collection.
“I’m not... anybody’s possession.”
“Wrong, you’re mine.”



She stretched her long tongue, and sloppily licked the tip of the flute.
“Auuh...”
She hadn’t blown it, just touched it a bit, but the feeling of her unrivaled tongue skills was enough to get a moan out of him, directly transmitted from the instrument as they were.
“How long will you remain that cheeky before my abilities?”
Echidna sandwiched the instrument inside her bountiful breasts.
“I can’t wait to see you squirm.”
She laughed, blowing softly on the flute caught inside her chest.

“Kuh... kuuh...”
He could feel her heartbeat and body temperature through the instrument, and stifled his voice, trying to not to show how weak he felt in the legs.
The elf was well aware of how he and the flute shared sensations. In his current situation, he could only sit tight and wait for a chance to escape.
“Oh well. We have plenty of time.”
She pushed it deeper into her chest, then came near him.
“You’re hungry, aren’t you?”
“Uh, uugh...”
Now that she was bringing it up, he couldn’t recall having drunk anything, let alone eating, ever since he got kidnapped.
“Get up, and let’s have a meal.”
Echidna beckoned at him, sounding all gentle now... which honestly, gave him goosebumps.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment