Saturday, October 22, 2022

Queen's Blade: Ikkitousen Extra Burst collaboration part 2

Update (24th Oct): my bad, the game does have a pity of 20 multis, you get the char automatically.

And here are my highlights of Ikkitousen EB collabing with QB, part 2! (remember part 1 here) Featuring my waifu of all people too, that's a first for a collab! It'll keep going on for a bit more than a week, so if you're interested, you can check the game here (or here)!

I was kinda blessed by RNGesus once again, for a game without pity (what's with QB collabs and games without spark/pity?), since I only needed 6 multis to get my waifu and 5 to get Leina.

If the Senran Kagura collab has taught us something, is that I'll probably need to grind some more gems in case there's a part 3... tho then again that football game never got a second collab, now did it? Oh well.

Enjoy!


And, here are some timestamps for you:

00:00 Intro
03:00 Waifu Menace Comes Home!
04:17 Leina Comes Home Too!
05:24 Menace Stats Up & Burst Break
08:00 Leina Stats Up & Burst Break
10:10 Gameplay
11:22 Menace Title & Voices
20:12 Leina Title & Voices
27:42 Elina & Airi Memorial Scenes
28:51 Event Story

No comments:

Post a Comment