Thursday, March 24, 2022

Strike one, because why not?

Before I forget, if you remember last month, the 3d-printer fellow made a figure for waifu...  tho I'll have to admit I liked Melona's better, oh well:


For the "males in QB" poll, "supporting characters only" won with 15v-48%, followed by "no speaking roles besides Rana" with 12v-39%, and last was "at the center of it" with 4v-13%.
Heh, we have a few remarkable men here and there, but I guess girls is still what sells the series... and that crossover OVA with the what's-his-face fighting our girls didn't help much, did it.

Next poll is about this 3d-printed stuff?

And for the issue today, Youtube decided to give me a strike for this vid 2 years ago (which they age-restricted hours after posting), so no vid this week, will post it as soon as I can. Le sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment