Thursday, July 9, 2020

Queen's Blade 4-Koma Theater #11-12

For bracket 9, 5 took a big lead at the beginning followed by 2, but none of those were actually the winner!


I did want to avoid a tie coz odd numbers aren't neat, but eh, they earned it... in any case, Shizuka, Dorothy and Cute are out.

And here's the last preliminary entry! Well wasn't this educational, betcha many of you guys hadn't paid so much attention to all the panty variety on display! :3

So here are a couple more 4-komas!

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. like that tomoe's fondness for sweets is kept(really thought it was funny in the anthology comics.:3) and pretty funny seeing alleyne act as a parental control/censor bar to melpha so nowa doesn't see.(despite her having no panties and lou not existing in unlimited/white triangle as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Including Unlimited designs should be against the rules if you ask me. Especially springing one on us in the final round. And why is she winning!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, we got the Triangle, so it was only fair. Also, it's nice to have representation from every series, if you ask me.

      Delete
  3. Everyone looks so adorable in those 4koma, which makes them even funnier, especially the 2nd one. :3 Love that style, even if it's Unlimited designs. I enjoyed the old QB 4koma on one of the original QB official sites too, I wonder if anyone has them anymore. I think I saved some but the computer I saved them on died years ago :(

    I don't know who to vote for this time... they're all either unfamiliar or just not very exciting panties, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really surprised that not only Melpha won the last one, but by a lot! QB fans tend to have good taste I think. :) Really too bad for Shizuka, she'd have been my 2nd vote for sure, but the competition was tough I have to say.

    ReplyDelete