Thursday, May 14, 2020

Queen's Blade 4-Koma Theater #6-9

For bracket 1 of the panty tourney, despite number 4 taking the initial lead, it ended like this:

So with the leaf panties and our shimapan winning, those two advance to the next phase and Aldra Nun, Melona, Nowa and Vante fall out of the contest, alas...

Bracket 2's coming strong tho! The fellas who identified all of them, can you keep it up? :D
(Also, changed polling sites once again, coz I almost couldn't believe the moronic viewing limits at OpinionStage. And that's more than one hour of alternative searching again, sigh...)


Now, no story WT vid this week like I said, but here's some of the cute 4-komas, thanks to our pal Anubite07 for lending a hand in editing!

Enjoy!





5 comments:

  1. menace is cute in the 4-komas(especially her chilled look sitting on the throne.still super cool that menace owns a magic carpet.:3)really cute that melona is more friendly and wnating of friends(while still being playfully mischievous and emphasizing her slime more.) and ymir has a better relationship with cattleya(who i wonder if along with nyx is still the best cook in the unlimited series like the original.) & rana(especially her being flattered by their compliments in a mom like fashion.:3).honestly would love to see more of these 4-koma.(though i do like the white triangle translation.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little comics are quite cute!! Almost reminds me of Peanuts. Leina as Charlie Brown...hummm. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird coincidence. I switched to my image browser window so I could view my QB folder, and it was showing this manga page:

    https://mangadex.org/chapter/34190/9

    I'd only been checking the date of the file, honest...
    Anyway, what I was *going* to say was, I'm having a much harder time identifying the girls this time round. I mean, nobody could mistake number 3's fat arse, but there are a couple that just aren't ringing any bells at the moment. I think I'll have to meditate on those pictures for a while...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the moon princess and the high-kicking exorcist gave me some trouble, but I got there in the end. By the way, number 1 gets my vote for "most boring underwear in the entire QB universe". No wonder I couldn't remember what it looked like!

      Delete